Hip & Knee
Conditions & Procedures
Sydney Orthopaedic Hip & Knee Surgeon
Hip & Knee Surgeon Sydney
The following are links to the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) on-line patient information sheets about various orthopaedic conditions/procedures.
Please note that these links are meant as a guide for educational purposes only. For some conditions, the treatments offered by Dr. Farah may vary significantly from these information sheets.
If you require surgery, you will receive a comprehensive set of specific post-operative instructions (following any operation that Dr. Farah performs) – it is these instructions which should take precedence over any instructions you read here or in your own research of the subject.
You will also have access to Dr. Farah’s direct mobile phone number following surgery so that he can answer any queries you may have.
ORTHOPAEDIC KNEE SURGERY
- ACL Injury: Does It Require Surgery?
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Collateral Ligament Injuries
- Combined Knee Ligament Injuries
- Common Knee Injuries
- Fractures of the Proximal Tibia
- Hamstring Muscle Injuries
- Meniscal Tears
- Patellar Tendon Tear
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
- Quadriceps Tendon Tear
- Stress Fractures
- Tibia (Shinbone) Shaft Fracturess